NOTICE: Advisement Center will be closed on Friday, February 28!
The Advisement Center guides students in planning and achieving their educational, career and life goals.
Meet with an academic advisor for assistance with:
- Planning your educational goal(s)
- Interpretation of placement scores and course selection
- Unofficial transcript evaluation
- Scheduling classes & registration
- Planning for graduation
- Choosing courses for transfer to another institution
- Locating & exploring educational web resources
Advisement is highly recommended for all students, especially for students:
- Enrolling in 18+ credit hours
- Financial Aid recipients
- Receiving Veteran’s benefits