You may view and print a copy of your unofficial transcript instantly, or request the release of an official transcript by logging into your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu.
Keep the following tips in mind:
- Transcripts are only released with the student's written request or online.
- Transcripts reflect only South Mountain Community College coursework.
- Transfer credits are listed as credit hours accepted only and not by course.
- An official transcript is printed on transcript paper and bears the college seal.
- All official transcripts are $5.00 each.
- Payment of fees may be made by check, money order, or credit card.
- Generally, colleges/universities require the official transcript to be sent directly from institution to institution.
- Official transcripts sent to another Maricopa Community College are free!
(Note: Official transcripts will not be released if the student has a debt with South Mountain Community College or another community college within the Maricopa Community College District.)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal.
- There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
How to Request Your Transcript
There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your SMCC Transcripts:
1. Online at: my.maricopa.edu
- Click on the login, then use your MEID and password to log in.
- In the Academics section of your Student Center, click on the white drop-down menu.
- Select Official Transcript or Unofficial Transcript, click the arrow.
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete the process.
2. U.S. Mail: Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and mail the form along with payment to:
Registration & Records
7050 S. 24th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85042-5806
3. FAX: Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and fax it to:
4. In person at the Registration & Records Office.
Business hours during the Fall and Spring Semesters are:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Business hours during the Summer are:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: Our office is closed
Stop by the Registration & Records Office and complete the request form. Next pay the $5 fee over at Business Services (if you are requesting an official transcript to be sent to a college or university outside of the Maricopa County Community College District). Finally, bring a copy of your receipt to Registration & Records and we will process your official transcript request.
When requesting transcripts (whether online, U.S. mail, FAX or in person) please have the following information ready:
- Social Security Number or Student ID Number
- Current name, address and telephone number
- Former names used while attending SMCC
- Date of birth
- Complete address of where you would like the transcript sent
- SIGNATURE, is required to process your request!
If faxing or mailing your request, please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and remember to include the payment. The payment can either be made in person, via mail or online in your Student Center at www.my.maricopa.edu. If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 602-243-8123.