The Commons has 94 computers for student access.
Those under 18 years old, per Maricopa District policy, are not allowed in the Commons unless they are enrolled in ACE or the Charter High School here on campus.
All students must show a valid college/university ID to use the computer commons. Students will need an MEID (Maricopa Enterprise ID) login number to access a computer. For more information, please ask a staff at the Commons or Library counter.
If you have any questions, please call us or stop by.
Commons Info line: 602-243-8048
The mission of the Computer Commons is to provide students and the community access to computers and software programs for continued academic success in a friendly, college environment.
1) To help our students acquire knowledge,
2) To understand student's desire for academic success,
3) To be an integral part of delivering customer service to students,
4) To provide an accurate and current user orientation,
5) To be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications,
6) To contribute to the department's mission, and
7) To be active in supporting the college's Vision, Mission, and Values